What a learning experience! After going round and round and round with the username not working with the password, I discovered, my blog is in the Beta mode. Go figure!
Now, fine tuning it...colors, typestyles, font sizes...oh my! I'm sure the colors will change on a weekly basis, but hey, that keeps it interesting!
I've been looking at and reading lots of art quilters' blogs. How I love to peek into their worlds and see what they are creating, where they are in the design process, and how they tackle their artistic road blocks. I'm hoping to tackle my own artistic roadblocks by having this blog! Now that I feel inspired, and more informed, I think I can venture forward.
There is a quilt sitting in my work room (it's not large enough to be a "studio," but when it grows up, I hope it will be a studio!). This quilt needed to be finished a month ago for my oldest son's 13th birthday! Obviously, it wasn't. So, my goal this weekend is to finish free-motion outlining all the bamboo shoots on the outer border. After that, the binding and signature block are left. I hope to post a photo (another blog learning curve!).
Saturday, December 2, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment